Monday, September 28, 2009

AN ELEGANT INVITATION AND WEBSITE USING BOLD COLORS: FUCHSIA




I finally got to shoot some of my samples- which I will post more details from my photo shoot in my next blog. It was about time! I had to rush ahead and shoot spring for a Town and Country weddings feature. This invitation however, I feel is for all seasons. Fuchsia is one of my favorite colors and if you combine it with black and silver it has an ultra lux appeal. Who says brides can't use bold colors to communicate an elegant affair? I say got for it! This invitation is also accented with crystals for added sparkle. All of my invitations have a coordinating website- also shown here. It is really important when planning an event to have a consistent theme or color story that is carried throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment