Friday, July 22, 2011

iVIVA MEXICO! A DESTINATION WEDDING





I love creating destination wedding invitations. What is more romantic than saying your vows as the sun is setting in Isla de Mujeres, Mexico? I love the combination of pink, red and gray. This invitation is whimsical and eye-catching, yet still romantic and elegant. I received some very nice feedback from this beautiful bride that I am sharing below.

I love, love the work you did on my invitations!!! Talent like yours is hard to come by and I am so happy I found you and can send my invitations out with pride knowing how truly unique and customized they are. It's important that brides know they don't have to choose from a cookie cutter book, but instead can have something to send out whoch speaks to them and their wedding style.






Again, thanks a million and we will contnue to work together on the rest of the wedding details. I love your vision and feel you truly understand my style and know how to bring the creativity and design aspect I want to life.

2 comments:

  1. All the wedding invitation cards had fantastic design, the color of these cards were beautiful. online wedding planner also provide variety of styles, model and designs in invitation cards, including the services for wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was honoured as a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding at one of New York wedding venues. She bought nice dresses for us and everyone looked stunning. We did our job greatly by helping her being at her side that amazing day. Really had great fun.

    ReplyDelete