Thursday, January 7, 2010

VINTAGE PAPER LACE ADDS ELEGANCE



I have been scouring my sources to find beautiful vintage inspired paper lace (some refer to as German lace). I haven't had any luck, so I just decided that I am going to make it myself (above is for placement only). This invite is banded by paper lace to add elegance and has a yellow matte pocket enclosure with black accents.
I have also recently had an influx of brides on a budget, so I have decided to add a new special line that won't incorporate pocket enclosures. The new line will be launching soon and will contain a main invite, a response, and 2 envelopes. The first collection will incorporate my new paper lace- because a main invite and a response loose in an envelope just sounds too ordinary to me! Oh- and of course, paper crystals...

No comments:

Post a Comment